CAT6 Ethernet Cable, Made in USA
50 in stock
- USA Made Cable
- ETL certified
- 99.99% solid Bare Copper Conductor
- Free shipping all Over the U.S mainland
This Cat6 Plenum unshielded twisted pair (utp) plenum Ethernet cable is suitable for 550 MHz high speed applications. This cable is designed for indoor network installations and is listed by ETL. This cable is type CMP and can be installed in air plenums and roof ducts. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. This cable is supplied in 1000ft easy pull box and sequential foot markings are printed on the jacket. This product is made in the USA.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6 PLENUM CMP MADE IN USA, ETL LISTED NETWORK CABLE
- TANGLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) 23 AWG with 4 unshielded twisted pairs. Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- SOLID AND DURABLE. 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Supports bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- SAFE AND FIRE RESISTANT. It is built from the highest quality of copper and are designed to be fire resistant and for low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
- Foot-marked jacket helps you to track the remaining amount of cable left in the easy-to-pull box.
|Item Height||16.5 Inches|
|Item Width||11 Inches|
|Screen Size||16.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||30.8 Lbs|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 11 x 16.5|
|Item model number||MF841HN/A|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.